A Festive Treat For Adults
Want a fun and festive adult treat for your holiday party? These Christmas tree Jell-O shots are sure to be the star of any gathering.
If you need a super-easy "adult" recipe for your holiday cocktail party, look no further. These adorable Christmas tree Jell-O shots will impress all of your age-appropriate guests. We used a combination of lime Jell-O and lemon-flavored vodka, but you can certainly get creative with the flavors. We suggest making these the day before so they have plenty of time to set before the party.
Christmas tree Jell-O shots recipe
Inspired by eisforeat
Yields about 24 (amounts will vary based on size of mold used)
- 1 (3 ounce) box lime Jell-O
- 1 teaspoon plain gelatin
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup lemon vodka (substitute other flavor if desired)
- 2 mini silicone Christmas tree molds
- Cooking spray
- Holiday-colored sprinkles or shredded coconut for decoration (optional)
- Use the cooking spray and very lightly spray the silicone molds. Place the molds on a cookie or baking sheet and set aside.
- Using a medium pot, add the water and bring to a boil. Add in the gelatin and reduce the heat to low. Allow the gelatin to sit for several minutes to dissolve. Stir in the lime Jell-O, using a whisk mix continuously until it has dissolved completely. Add in vodka and mix well.
- Carefully pour the Jell-O mixture into the molds and refrigerate several hours (we recommend overnight) until very firm.
- To assemble the shots, remove the Jell-O from the molds and place on a serving platter. Sprinkle with colorful holiday sprinkles, coconut or other decorations. Keep chilled until ready to serve.
More Christmas recipes
Christmas caramel apples
Pigs in a blanket holiday wreath
Easy Christmas tree brownies