This sweet lemon Bundt cake recipe combines lemon cake mix and fresh (or leftover) Champagne. We lightly dusted our Bundt cakes with powdered sugar since they are naturally sweet but a glaze would work well too.
Champagne lemon mini Bundt cake recipe
Yields 24 mini Bundts
- 1 (18 ounce) lemon cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup Champagne
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray a mini Bundt pan with nonstick spray.
- In a bowl of an electric mixer, add lemon cake mix, eggs, vegetable oil, Champagne and lemon zest. Mix until smooth and combined.
- Fill Bundt cups about 3/4 full and bake for 12-15 minutes until fully cooked and they spring back when touched.
- Let cool for 3 minutes in the pan and then flip over and tap gently on the back of the pan. The mini Bundts should fall out easily.
- Once cool lightly dust with powdered sugar.
More cake recipes
Copycat Starbucks lemon loaf cake recipe
Gingerbread Bundt cake recipe
Spicy ginger loaf cake recipe