A Creative Way To Enjoy Potatoes
Looking for new ways to serve your potatoes? We have something exciting to try. Not only do they look great, but they are also absolutely delicious!
A little bit of creativity makes a whole lot of difference especially when it comes to the usual boring potatoes. Serve your potatoes rolled up then filled with Brie and pancetta. Yum!
Baked potato roll-ups with Brie and pancetta recipe
- 3 ounces pancetta (substitute bacon if you cannot find it), diced
- 1 large potato or 2 medium potatoes
- 4 ounces Brie, diced
- Fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 4 ounces cream
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Over medium heat, in a dry (no oil) saucepan, toast the pancetta, then set aside.
- Using a mandoline, slice the potatoes. Adjust the length of the slices to correspond with the height of the baking dish.
- Roll them like tubes and place them in the oiled individual baking dishes.
- In the hollow centers of the potatoes, put the Brie, pancetta and parsley.
- Pour the cream. Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil.
- In a preheated oven at 375 degrees F, bake the potatoes for 30 minutes.
More potato recipes
Spiral fried potato recipe
Savory potato gratin with rosemary crust recipe
Cheesy Hasselback potato recipe