Pomapple martini recipe
- 1-1/2 ounces pineapple-infused vodka (see recipe below or store-bought)
- 1-1/2 ounces pomegranate juice
- 1-1/2 ounces pineapple juice
- Brut Champagne, chilled
- Pomegranate arils
- Chill martini glass in the freezer.
- Combine vodka, pomegranate juice and pineapple juice in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake until chilled.
- Place pomegranate arils in the bottom of chilled martini glass and strain vodka mixture into the glass.
- Top with Champagne.
Pineapple-infused vodka recipe
- 1 bottle (1.75 liters) vodka
- 1 large pineapple, cored and chopped
- Place pineapple in a container with an airtight lid. Pour vodka over. Cover and let soak for 10 days in a cool place with no sunlight. (To soak longer than 10 days, place container in the refrigerator after the 10th day.)
- Strain mixture and throw away pineapple.
More Daily Flavor
Mixed berry vodka spritzers
Sparkling limeade mojitos