Chocolate coconut martini recipe
Inspired by the delicious life
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup, plus extra for garnish
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 ounce coconut-flavored rum
- 1 ounce Frangelico (or hazelnut-flavored liqueur)
- 2 ounces Godiva chocolate liqueur
- 1-2 tablespoons chocolate syrup, plus more depending on desired level of chocolate flavor
- 4 ounces very cold heavy whipping cream or half-and-half
- In a small bowl, add the 1/4 cup chocolate syrup and add the shredded coconut to a small plate. Dip the rim of 2 glasses into the chocolate syrup, then into the coconut and set aside.
- In a shaker or a blender add the coconut rum, Frangelico, chocolate liqueur, chocolate syrup and heavy cream or half-and-half.
- Shake vigorously, mixing the drink well. Divide between two glasses and garnish with extra chocolate syrup if desired. Serve immediately as it is best when served cold.
More candy flavored recipe ideas
3 Candy-inspired cocktails
Liquor-infused gummy candy
3 Easter candy martinis