Bruschetta burgers recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 onion, grated
- 4 garlic cloves, divided (1 grated, 2 minced, 1 whole)
- 4 slices fresh mozzarella cheese (or more, to cover each burger)
- 3 cups diced tomato
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons chopped basil
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, plus more for rolls
- 4 ciabatta rolls, halved
- In a medium bowl, mix ground beef, vinegar, Worcestershire, salt, onion and grated garlic until just combined. Do not overmix. Form into 4 patties.
- Grill burgers to desired doneness, about 5 minutes per side for medium. Once you flip the burgers, add mozzarella cheese slices on top.
- While the burgers cook, combine tomatoes, minced garlic, salt, basil and olive oil in a small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle olive oil over cut side of ciabatta rolls. Grill until slightly charred and crisp, about 2-3 minutes. When the roll are still hot, rub whole garlic clove over the top of the bread. Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Place burger patty on bottom half of ciabatta roll and top with tomato mixture. Add top half of roll.
More Daily Flavor
Supreme taco sliders
Black lentil burgers
Elk burgers topped with onion rings