Serve this at your holiday party for a fun twist on the traditional eggnog.
Spiced eggnog smoothie recipe
- 1 cup eggnog
- 1/4 cup vanilla soy or almond milk
- 1 large banana, sliced and frozen
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon rum extract (optional)
- 1 cup ice
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Add all of the ingredients (except the whipped cream) to a high speed blender.
- Blend on high until the drink is smooth and creamy. Pour into 2 serving glasses and garnish with extra spices and whipped cream, if desired. Serve immediately.
If you have trouble getting your smoothie to blend, add additional amounts of liquid either extra eggnog or almond milk. Add just a small amount at a time in order to help the frozen bananas and ice blend.
More smoothie ideas
5 Satisfying smoothies for breakfast
Peach cobbler smoothie
Thai coconut smoothie