Healthy Asian Stir-Fry Dinner
There are a number of ideas for stir-fry dinners. With the some fresh ingredients that you can put together, this chicken dish comes out so good and healthy, too!
Stir-fry can be a healthy dish if you put fresh and healthy ingredients in the wok. Let's start with fresh herbs like basil and mint mixed with fresh vegetables, white meat chicken and, of course, olive oil. Great-tasting Asian dish done the healthy way!
Chicken, basil & spinach stir-fry recipe
- Olive oil
- 2-inch piece of ginger, grated
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 pound chicken fillet, sliced to strips
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- 4 fresh mint leaves
- 7 ounces spinach
- Over medium heat, in a wok or a large saucepan with olive oil, saute the garlic and ginger. When the garlic turns golden, discard it.
- Add the chicken and toss until almost cooked through.
- In a small bowl, quickly mix the fish sauce and lime juice, then pour it on the chicken.
- Add the basil, mint and spinach when the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot with steamed white basmati rice.
More stir-fry recipes
Orange ginger tofu stir-fry recipe
Stir-fry noodles with shrimp and vegetables recipe
Turkey, almond and apple stir-fry recipe