Chocolate martini with crushed peppermint rim
A sweet and minty drink for the holidays
After a few of these sweet peppermint martinis, you won't need mistletoe to get enough courage to kiss your beloved. Sweet, strong and minty, these cocktails are perfect for any holiday party.
These creamy chocolate martinis will be an instant hit at any holiday party or Christmas gathering this year. For some kid-friendly fun, omit the alcohol and use chocolate milk instead!
Chocolate martini with crushed peppermint rim recipe
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 3 ounces chocolate liqueur
- 3 ounces milk or cream
- 1 ounce chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons sugar + 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup crushed peppermint candies
- Mix the vodka, liqueur, cream and chocolate syrup in a martini mixer with ice. Shake.
- Mix the sugar and water together. Dip the rims of the martini glasses in the sugar water and then roll in the crushed peppermint candies.
- Strain the chocolate mixture into the martini glasses.
More holiday cocktail recipes
3 Naughty holiday drinks
3 Holiday wine cocktail recipes
Festive cocktail recipes for the holidays