This quick and easy roasted shrimp with chipotle aioli is perfect for impromptu entertaining and comes together in minutes.
Spiced-up shrimp appetizer
This quick-and-easy roasted shrimp with chipotle aioli is perfect for impromptu entertaining and comes together in minutes.
Entertaining doesn't need to be complicated. Keep a bag of shrimp in the freezer, and you can make this simple appetizer at a moment's notice.
Roasted shrimp with chipotle aioli recipe
Serves 4-8, depending on size of shrimp
- 1 pound tail-on shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 small garlic clove, grated
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Chopped cilantro (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a bowl, toss shrimp, olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon chipotle powder and 1/4 teaspoon salt together until well coated.
- Place shrimp on a baking sheet and roast until bright pink, about 5 to 7 minutes, depending on size of shrimp
- In a small bowl, combine remaining 1/4 teaspoon chipotle powder and salt, mayo, cumin, grated garlic and lime juice. Season with additional salt and pepper, as needed.
- Serve roasted shrimp with chipotle aioli and chopped cilantro, if desired.
More Daily Flavor
Korean fried chicken wings
Supreme taco sliders
Vegan queso blanco