Eggs and bacon is a classic breakfast staple, but we're serving it up in a fun new way with these bacon-wrapped egg cups. They can be as simple as two ingredients: eggs and bacon or, if you want to switch things up, throw some grated cheese and diced vegetables in as well!
Bacon-wrapped egg cups recipe
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices bacon
- Crumbled feta or any kind of grated cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Grease 4 cups of a muffin tin with baking spray.
- Wrap 1 piece of bacon around the perimeter of each muffin cup (you may need to cut the bacon slices so that they fit without overlapping).
- Use any cut pieces of bacon and place on the bottom of the muffin cups.
- If using the cheese, sprinkle about 1/2 tablespoon into the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Crack an egg in each cup and bake for 10-12 minutes until cooked.
- Remove from the oven, let rest for about 2 minutes before removing the cups carefully with a spoon.
- Serve immediately.
More breakfast recipes
Avocado and egg breakfast pizza
Scrambled egg breakfast tostadas
Bacon and egg toast cups recipe