Chicken Parmesan is great but what about in burger form? This baby is packed full of flavor and is a breeze to make.
Chicken Parmesan is a classic Italian dish. We took all that delicious flavor and put it in one out-of-this-world sandwich. Crispy chicken, warm tomato sauce and lots of melted cheese. Hello delicious!
Chicken Parmesan burger recipe
Yield 4 sandwiches
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 chicken breast cutlets
- 4 long rolls
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, add olive oil and heat till hot over medium-high heat.
- While the oil is heating, whisk together the egg and milk in a shallow bowl.
- On a plate, mix together the breadcrumbs with Parmesan cheese.
- Dip chicken breast cutlets in egg mixture and then coat in breadcrumbs.
- Add cutlets to hot oil and fry each side for about 3-5 minutes till browned.
- Open rolls, lay on chicken cutlets, spread with marinara sauce and cover with cheese.
- Add sandwiches to a baking sheet and broil till the cheese is melted.
More sandwich recipes
Crabcake slider recipe
Apple chicken cheddar melt recipe
Asian chicken sandwich recipe