Mixed berry vodka spritzer recipe
- 3-1/2 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2-1/2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 bottle Champagne or sparkling wine
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- Fresh mint sprigs
- In a medium saucepan combine water, sugar and frozen berries. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Strain mixture into a pitcher and cool.
- Add vodka to pitcher. Chill.
- Pour berry vodka mixture in flutes, 1/2-3/4 full. Top off with Champagne, fresh raspberries and mint.
More Daily Flavor
Sparkling limeade mojito
Watermelon tequila mojito