Beef dip sandwiches are a classic lunchtime dish. However, with all that leftover turkey from Thanksgiving, we decided to use it instead. We piled a crusty roll with fresh turkey, provolone cheese and a chipotle-spiced gravy.
Turkey dip sandwich recipe
Yields 1 sandwich
- 1 crusty roll
- 1/2 cup leftover turkey chunks
- 2 slices sharp provolone cheese
- 1/3 cup leftover gravy
- 2 teaspoons chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- Cut roll in half and top with turkey and provolone cheese.
- Add sandwich to the broiler to melt the cheese.
- In small saucepan over low heat, add gravy and chipotle peppers in adobo sauce.
- Gently warm over low heat, careful not to boil.
- Drizzle a little gravy over the hot sandwich and top with other half of the roll.
- Add remaining gravy into a small dish and serve alongside sandwich.
More sandwich recipes
Sriracha chicken salad sandwich recipe
Asian chicken salad sandwich recipe
Tofu sliders with spicy sauce recipe