Every party needs a great dip on the appetizer table. This easy Parmesan and white bean dip is a delicious way to change things up from the usual suspects. The addition of sage makes it perfect for the holidays.
Easy Parmesan white bean dip recipe
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 4-5 leaves fresh sage
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients except olive oil in a food processor and process until smooth.
- With the food processor running, slowly drizzle in the olive oil until fully incorporated and the mixture becomes smooth and "dip-like" in consistency.
- Check for seasoning and add salt and pepper accordingly.
- Serve with crackers and/or vegetables and garnish with olive oil, sage and/or more freshly grated Parmesan.
More dip recipes
Easy chorizo queso dip
Truly skinny spinach dip recipe
Buffalo chicken dip recipe