Spice Up Your
Dress up your corn pudding without a lot of additional hassle. This corn pudding boasts a spicy hint of chipotle and pieces of hearty bacon.
Add some flair to your traditional corn pudding recipe! Sweet corn is surrounded by a fluffy pudding and bacon pieces and is seasoned with chipotle to make a corn pudding your guests won't forget!
Spicy chipotle corn pudding with bacon
- 2 (15.25 ounce) cans sweet corn, drained
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup bacon pieces
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl, stirring gently with a large spoon.
- Spoon the mixture into a casserole dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown and the center is firm.
More corn recipes
Skinny green chili corn chowder
Quinoa, kale and corn patties
Shrimp and sweet corn chowder