A Delicious Hot Appetizer
This hot crab and artichoke dip is the perfect snack for hungry guests. Crab and artichoke hearts are blended with creamy cheese and baked until hot and bubbly.
This hot artichoke and crab dip is a great starter for entertaining guests. Crabmeat and artichoke hearts are combined with a creamy cream cheese mixture and baked up golden brown. Serve this dip warm with toast points, crackers or tortilla chips. You can also make this dip ahead and pop it in the oven before they arrive for a quick and easy little before-meal bite.
Hot artichoke crab dip recipe
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup canned artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, minced
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, add all of the ingredients for the dip, mixing very well. Spoon the mixture into a medium-size baking dish and bake uncovered for about 25 minutes or until the top of the dip is hot and bubbly.
- Best served warm with a variety of crackers, toast points or vegetables for dipping.
More hot dip ideas
Spicy hot corn dip
Buffalo chicken dip
Loaded baked potato dip