There's nothing better than a warm cup of cocoa on a chilly fall night and, since it's pumpkin season, why not add some in? You get the warmth of pumpkin spice with all the goodness of chocolate. It's the best of both worlds!
Pumpkin hot chocolate recipe
- 1-1/2 cups milk (any kind will do)
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- Pinch of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon honey (or more if you like it sweet!)
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- Add all ingredients to a small saucepan and whisk together.
- Heat over medium heat, whisking occasionally until hot but not boiling.
- Pour into mugs and top with whipped cream if desired.
More hot chocolate recipes
Frozen hot chocolate two ways
Red velvet hot chocolate recipe
Vanilla bean hot chocolate mix