Halloween tombstone Oreo brownies
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, roughly chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 12 Oreo cookies, crumbled, divided
- 9 Milano cookies
- 1 tablespoon chocolate icing
- 9 mellowcreme pumpkin candies
- 9 knife icing decorations
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with nonstick spray; then line baking dish with parchment paper.
- Microwave butter and chocolate in a large bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until completely melted and smooth, about 1-2 minutes. Add eggs, whisking until well combined. Add flour, cocoa powder, brown sugar and baking powder stirring just until incorporated. Add 8 crumbled Oreos and gently toss to combine.
- Spread the batter into prepared baking dish. Place into oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until set. Let cool completely before cutting into bars.
- Working on one at a time, pipe "RIP" onto each Milano cookie with chocolate icing.
- Serve brownies garnished with remaining crumbled Oreos, Milano cookies, pumpkin candies and knife icing decorations.
More Halloween treats
Bloody vampire cake
Jack-o'-lantern pinata cake