Here we got creative and created a grilled cheese out of our holiday leftovers. Turkey is piled high on whole grain bread along with slices of Brie and topped off with tangy cranberry sauce.
We took all of those delicious holiday flavors and crammed them into one tasty grilled sandwich. In this sandwich, we used leftover holiday turkey and leftover cranberry sauce. We added creamy Brie but feel free to use what you have on hand. Grilled up, it's one yummy spin on leftovers.
Turkey, Brie and cranberry grilled cheese recipe
Yields 1 sandwich
- 1 tablespoon organic butter
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- Sliced turkey (use desired amount)
- 2 thick slices Brie
- 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- Heat a pan over medium heat.
- Divide the butter between two slices of bread. Add the turkey, Brie and cranberry sauce (place the ingredients on the unbuttered side). Add remaining slice of bread.
- Add the sandwich to the pan and cook 2-3 minutes per side or until the sandwich is golden brown and the cheese has melted.
- Cut in half and serve warm.
More ideas for using leftovers
What to do with Thanksgiving leftovers
Turn your leftovers into mouthwatering meals
4 Ways to use leftover ham