Vegan queso blanco recipe
- 1 (14 ounce) can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon tapioca flour
- 1/4 teaspoon agar powder
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add the coconut milk and whisk until well-emulsified. Add in the vinegar and salt and whisk for about 1 minute. Whisk in the tapioca flour and agar, bring to a small boil, then reduce the heat to low.
- Leave over low heat and whisk occasionally for about 7 minutes. It should thicken very quickly.
- Keep warm in a small slow cooker on low for serving. Serve with tortilla chips or bread.
More Daily Flavor
Vegan port wine cheese
Buffalo chickpea soft tacos
Vegan chocolate-covered habanero peanut brittle