It's an all-in-one dish of the most popular food combination — chicken and potatoes. You can never go wrong with these two. With this dish, we recommend discovering the joy of using smoked paprika and how much it gives a delicious kick to our regular food.
Chicken paprika with potatoes recipe
- 14 ounces chicken fillet, in strips
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 5 ounces smoked pancetta (or smoked bacon), diced
- 2 bay leaves (optional)
- 1 pound potatoes, peeled and diced
- 4 ounces bottled grilled peppers, chopped
- 1 onion, rings
- Fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Rub the chicken with 1 teaspoon smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil. Mix well. Leave the chicken for 1 hour.
- Over medium heat, brown the chicken in a saucepan with extra-virgin olive oil. When it changes color, transfer to a plate and set aside.
- With the same saucepan, brown the garlic. When it turns golden brown, discard it.
- Lightly toast the pancetta in the saucepan.
- Add the bay leaves and potatoes and cook the potatoes until almost tender.
- Sprinkle in the remaining paprika, salt and pepper. Add more extra-virgin olive oil and coat the potatoes well.
- Put back in the chicken and add the grilled peppers and onions. Cook them together for another 10 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley.
More recipes with paprika
Mini cheddar balls with smoked paprika and chives recipe
Pistachio-crusted shrimp with paprika recipe
Smoky paprika pork stuffed calzones recipe