Spice up your nachos by adding a can of RO*TEL to your cheese sauce!
Everyone loves nachos! This hearty nacho recipe can be shared as an appetizer or eaten as an entire meal. RO*TEL spices things up by adding a hint of chili flavor to your cheese sauce. This meaty, cheesy nacho sauce is bursting with flavor!
Super-cheesy nachos recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 can RO*TEL Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 1 (3.8 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Sour cream
- Tortilla chips
- In a large skillet over medium to medium-high heat, brown the ground beef. Drain the beef in a colander and return to skillet.
- Add cubed cheese and RO*TEL. Stir constantly until cheese is melted and mixture is hot.
- Serve over a bed of tortilla chips. Top with green onions, black olives and sour cream.
Get creative and try these variations:
- Substitute spicy sausage or ground turkey for the ground beef.
- Add some heat with a diced jalapeño.
- Spice things up even more by adding taco seasoning or chili powder.
More nacho recipes
Super-loaded barbecue nachos
Tater tot nachos
Chicken chili nachos