These crustless quiche are perfect on a Gluten-free Friday whether you're serving breakfast, brunch or even lunch! It's easy to whip up a batch and they taste great, too.
For a Gluten-free Friday meal, try these mini crustless quiche with red pepper and broccoli. They're easy to whip up and the end product is so cute! We used red pepper and broccoli for this recipe, but you could use any combo of your favorites veggies! These are great to serve for a special brunch or any other day of the week.
Gluten can be found in many different foods and products, from ketchup to soy sauce to candy and seasonings. While SheKnows.com tries to ensure these recipes are gluten-free, carefully read the ingredient labels of all food and food products you use for these recipes to ensure they are also gluten-free.
Mini crustless quiche with red pepper and broccoli recipe
Recipe adapted from Emeril Lagasse
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup diced white onion
- 1/3 cup diced red pepper
- 1/3 cup diced broccoli florets
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar or Swiss cheese, divided
- 6 tablespoons cornmeal
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly spray a standard-sized muffin tin with the cooking spray and set aside.
- Lightly beat the eggs in a medium bowl, then add the half-and-half, milk, salt and pepper, and mix well.
- Add the olive oil to a saute pan over medium heat. When hot, add the onion and cook for about 3 minutes, stirring. Add the red pepper and broccoli florets and cook, stirring, another 3 minutes or so, or until the red pepper and broccoli soften a bit.
- Remove the pan from the heat.
- Evenly divide the cornmeal and add it to the bottom of the muffin wells.
- Evenly divide the vegetable mixture and spoon it into the muffin wells.
- Add half the cheese to each muffin well. Spoon in the egg mixture next, just to below the top of each well.
- Sprinkle each with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the eggs have set and begin to turn golden.
- Remove from the oven, allow them to sit for about 10 minutes, then use an offset spatula to loosen them and remove them from the pan.
This mini crustless quiche recipe is fun!
More Gluten-free Friday recipes
Individual taco salad bowls with ranch dressing
Cinnamon breakfast quinoa with berries & nuts
Blueberry, banana, and mint smoothies