You don't have to go all-out to make a Sunday dinner meal taste amazing! Wraps can hit the spot and are easy to put together in no time.
This Sunday dinner recipe for cherry-studded chicken salad wraps has all the ingredients to make a sophisticated meal. But relax! This Sunday, take a break from cooking but still put together a meal that tastes great. The bright greens, tart cherries, goat cheese and balsamic dressing combine for a delightful meal that comes together all wrapped up! To make things even easier, use a rotisserie chicken or precooked chicken from the deli.
Cherry-studded chicken salad wraps recipe
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 12 ounces cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 4 ounces dried cherries
- 3 ounces balsamic salad dressing, more or less to taste
- 2-3 ounces goat cheese
- 4 (8 inch) tortillas
- In a large bowl, toss together the salad greens, cooked chicken, cherries and balsamic dressing. Mix well.
- Evenly divide the mixture between 4 tortillas, piling the ingredients down the center of the tortilla.
- Evenly divide the goat cheese between the four portions and place small dollops over the top of the greens.
- Roll the tortillas from one end to the other, then cut in half and serve on individual plates.
Get your wrap on for Sunday dinner!
More Sunday dinner recipes
Texas toast grilled chicken sandwiches
Grilled sausage with marinated peppers and onions