A Healthy Breakfast For One!
An individual skillet that's only yours to enjoy! Here's a way to serve breakfast that has everything to give you a healthy start to the day!
Whip up something mess-free for breakfast and still enjoy a full, healthy meal of vegetables, cheese and eggs. Take out your individual skillet, cook, then take it straight to your table.
Breakfast skillet with egg, vegetables & Parmesan recipe
Yields 1 skillet
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 asparagus spears
- 1/4 onion, rings
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 1/8 cup peas (frozen or fresh)
- 1 egg
- Shavings of Parmesan cheese
- Balsamic vinegar
- Over medium heat, in an individual skillet, saute the asparagus in extra-virgin olive oil. Cook for 5 minutes. Push them aside on one corner of the skillet.
- Add the onion rings, cherry tomatoes and peas. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Make a space in the skillet for the egg. Add the egg and cook until cooked through.
- When the egg is cooked, turn off the fire.
- Distribute the Parmesan on top of the vegetables then drizzle with balsamic vinegar and extra-virgin olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve while still hot.
More skillet recipes
Garden skillet pizza recipe
One-skillet spicy sausage pasta recipe
Drunken skillet cherry pie recipe