Open-faced apple butter pastrami sandwich recipes
Adapted from Bon Appetit
Makes 6 sandwiches
- 3 ciabatta rolls, split in half
- 6 tablespoons apple butter
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1-1/4 pounds deli-sliced pastrami
- 3/4 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- Chopped fresh chives, for garnish
- Preheat the broiler. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Generously spread apple butter and mustard on each roll half. Top with pastrami and then cheese.
- Place on the baking sheet and broil until the cheese has melted, about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chives and serve immediately.
More Daily Flavor
Pancetta mac and cheese panini
Avocado, white cheddar and tomato grilled cheese
Pepperoni and cheese stuffed ciabatta