These crunchy chicken tenders are baked, not fried, but they get the same crunch of fried chicken from toasted bread crumbs.
Recipe courtesy of Weelicious.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and spray a baking sheet with olive or canola oil spray.
2. Whisk the bread crumbs, salt, paprika, garlic powder and flour in a shallow bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs with 2 tablespoons of water.
4. Coat the chicken tenders in the egg mixture and then transfer them to the breadcrumb mixture. Press down with the heel of your hand to adhere the bread crumbs to the tenders.
5. Place the tenders on the baking sheet and lightly and evenly coat the tops of each tender with spray.
7. Bake the tenders for 5 minutes and remove them from the oven. Turn the tenders over, spray them lightly and evenly again with olive or canola oil spray, and bake for 5 minutes more, or until cooked through.
8. Serve warm.
How cute are these individual seven-layer dips? And they're easy too! Just fill plastic tumblers with your favorite ingredients, top with shredded cheese and a chip and let guests dig in.
These mini sloppy joe bowls are way easier to make than you might think. The secret? Use refrigerated biscuit dough and organic sloppy joe mix. Add cheese underneath and on top of the mix for extra cheesiness!
Picks and sticks are a fun way to serve party food — it looks great and is easy for guests to handle and eat. Mozzarella balls, fresh basil and grape tomatoes are all you need to make this caprese salad on a stick.
Easy to make and easy to pop in your mouth, these corn dog mini muffins take 10 minutes to mix and 10 minutes to bake. These cuties are the perfect finger food for hungry football fans.
Who doesn't love the taste of spicy buffalo wings? Get all the flavor and none of the hassle with this baked buffalo roll recipe that uses egg roll wrappers to keep things tidy.
Fill pre-made phyllo (fillo) pastry cups filled with a dollop of raspberry jam and small squares of brie cheese. Pop in the oven for 8 minutes, and you have a hot delicious appetizer ready to serve.
Baked chicken taquitos will have guests thinking you brought home Mexican take-out! To make these crunchy finger foods, preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Combine 2 cups shredded cooked chicken, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon cumin and 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend in a bowl. Soften 12 corn tortillas by microwaving two at a time between damp paper towels for 20 seconds. With one tortilla in front of you, place 2 tablespoons of the chicken mixture on the side closest to you and roll it up. Repeat with the rest of the tortillas and filling. Place taquitos seam-side down on a baking sheet, spray with cooking spray, and bake for 25 minutes or until crisp.
Pick up pre-made pizza dough from Trader Joe's or your favorite pizza joint and bake up these bubbly cheese pizza rolls. The only challenge will be holding everyone off while you let them cool.
These cream cheese pickle rolls (sometimes referred to as "redneck sushi") are surprisingly addictive. To make, simply spread pastrami (or corned beef or ham) with cream cheese, lay a pickle on top and roll up. Wrap each pickle log in waxed paper, twist the ends to seal and refrigerate until the cream cheese hardens up. Cut the wrapped pickle into even slices, then watch them disappear.
Want to make entertaining even easier? Skip the fancy dishes and use paper plates instead. We love the selection from Shop Sweet Lulu.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!