Baked garlic truffle fries recipe
- 3 russet potatoes, cut into 1/3-inch thick fries
- 2 tablespoons white truffle-flavored extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Ranch dressing, for serving
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley leaves, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the potatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with truffle-flavored olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Toss to combine.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp, turning occasionally to crisp all sides.
- Immediately toss fries in a large bowl with minced garlic.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with ranch dressing for dipping, if desired.
More Daily Flavor
Beef lemongrass sliders
Korean fried chicken wings
Sriracha and mango guacamole