With just two ingredients, you can go from dessertless to dessert in under 30 minutes. You're not going to believe how easy this recipe is to make.
Pumpkin cookies are a sweet and two-bite way to get your pumpkin fix. This simple recipe only needs two (yes, you read that correctly) ingredients. Mix them together and get to baking! You can eat them plain, dusted with powdered sugar or smeared with cinnamon cream cheese frosting. Whatever you pick, they are bound to be delicious.
Two ingredient pumpkin cookies recipe
Yields about 2 dozen
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl of an electric mixer, add cake mix and pumpkin puree.
- Mix on medium-low speed until thick and fully mixed.
- Using a 1 tablespoon scoop, add cookies to prepared baking sheet. Leave 2 inches between cookies.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until the cookies are set and cake-like in texture.
- Let cookies cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar or frost with icing if desired.
Cinnamon cream cheese frosting
Yields about 2 cups
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 16 ounces powdered sugar
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, add cream cheese, butter, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Mix on low until blended.
- Slowly incorporate powdered sugar until your mixture is fluffy.
More pumpkin recipes
Homemade spiced pumpkin butter recipe
Slow cooker pumpkin pie recipe
Pumpkin spice latte recipe