Hawaiian barbecue chicken flatbread pizza recipe
Adapted from use real butter
- 6 individual-size flatbread
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce, plus more for drizzling
- 2 cups chopped or shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Spread 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce evenly over the top of each flatbread, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top each flatbread with chicken, mozzarella cheese, onion and pineapple.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the flatbread is crisp and the cheese is melted.
- Top with cilantro and drizzle with barbecue sauce, if desired. Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
More Daily Flavor
Nutella and cherry pizza
Heirloom tomato galette
Barbecue chicken pizza