Raspberry peach iced tea recipe
- 2 tea bags (flavor of your choice)
- 1 cup raspberries, plus more for garnish
- 2 peaches, sliced, plus more for garnish
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar, or more to taste
- Mint leaves, for garnish
- Boil 4 cups of water. Steep tea bags in water according to package directions. Discard tea bags and let cool.
- In a blender, combine raspberries, peaches and agave nectar. Puree until smooth. Press mixture through a fine sieve to remove seeds and skin.
- In a large pitcher, whisk together the fruit puree and brewed tea. Refrigerate until chilled.
- To serve, pour over ice. Garnish with raspberries, peach slices and mint, if desired.
More Daily Flavor
Homemade chai iced tea
Quick salty limeade