Sriracha and mango guacamole recipe
Yields 3-4 servings
- 2 avocados, halved, seeded and peeled
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce, or more to taste
- Juice of 1 lime
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, gently mash avocados using a potato masher.
- Add mango, red onion, cilantro, Sriracha, lime juice and salt and pepper, to taste. Toss gently to combine.
- Serve immediately.
More Daily Flavor
Homemade chili sauce
Roasted red pepper and feta dip
Spicy cola and jalapeño-glazed chicken wings