Banana slices are dipped into coconut butter and topped with shredded coconut and a pinch of cinnamon. Placing these bites in the freezer transforms them into a frosty cool treat.
These little bites are packed full of flavor! We took fresh bananas, sliced them up and dipped them into creamy coconut butter. Coconut butter should not be confused with coconut oil as they are two completely different things. Coconut butter is the flesh of the coconut blended until it resembles the consistency of peanut butter. While natural separation from the coconut butter and the oils in the jar is very common, simply mix it together with a spoon or fork. This makes a perfect after-school snack for kids or will help satisfy a sweet tooth.
4 Ingredient banana cream pie bites recipe
Inspired by the delighted momma
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup pure coconut butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, plus extra for garnish
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut, sweetened or unsweetened
- In a bowl add the coconut butter and the cinnamon and mix. Dip each banana slice into the coconut butter mixture and set on a plate lined with wax paper.
- Sprinkle each of the banana bites with shredded coconut and an extra pinch of cinnamon. Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes or until ready to enjoy.
Go bananas! Enjoy more delicious banana treats
More on bananas
Homemade organic apple and banana chips
What to do with overripe bananas
Banana coconut smoothie