Mint and citrus infused pina colada recipe
- 3 ounces light rum
- 4 ounces cream of coconut
- 2 ounces fresh pineapple juice
- 2 ounces fresh orange juice
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Fresh mint leaves, plus extra for garnish
- In a blender add the rum, cream of coconut, pineapple juice, orange juice, a few mint leaves and the crushed ice. Blend on high until the ice and the mint are completely blended.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with fresh oranges and extra mint leaves. Serve immediately.
More pina colada ideas
Frozen pina coladas on a stick
Pina colada pork chops
Pina colada bread pudding