Magnificent With Mustard!
To jazz up your grilled chicken without much effort, consider a marinade made with Dijon mustard. It's a flavorful option that you can whip up quickly.
Elevate your grilled chicken a bit with this Sunday dinner recipe for grilled chicken with Dijon mustard marinade. Chicken on the grill is always a popular meal, especially while the weather is still nice. But by the end of summer, you might feel like you've run out of grilled chicken options. This dish is flavorful and doesn't take much effort to make a great meal.
Grilled chicken with Dijon mustard marinade recipe
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- In a small bowl, combine the Dijon mustard, olive oil, garlic, rosemary, pepper and coriander. Mix well.
- Place the chicken breasts in a large, sealable plastic bag, seal it and pound them with a rolling pin or meat hammer, until they are at an even thickness of about 3/4-inch.
- Add the mustard mixture to a separate large, sealable plastic bag. Add the chicken to the bag, seal it, and massage it gently so the mixture coats the chicken.
- Refrigerate the chicken for about an hour.
- Place the chicken on a clean, oiled grill over medium-high heat. Cook about 3 minutes on each side or until done. The FDA states a minimum safe internal temperature for chicken is 165 degrees F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
- Serve warm.
Mustard adds great flavor!
More Sunday dinner recipes
Grilled steak fajitas
Grilled fish tacos with creamy lime dressing