Put together three flavorful ingredients and indulge in what you have created.
Pasta dishes go with the season. Since it's summer, we are thinking up different ways to prepare simple and splendid meals with flavorful ingredients and without too much cooking. Here is a recipe that you and your family will definitely enjoy.
Cold pasta salad with smoked salmon, sun-dried tomatoes and olives recipe
- 7 ounces cooked short pasta (any kind)
- 1/2 cup sun-dried cherry tomatoes (if using regular-sized sun-dried tomatoes, just chop to smaller pieces)
- 1/2 cup arugula
- 1/4 cup olives, pitted and chopped
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Over medium-high flame, bring a pot of water to a boil. When it boils, add some salt then drop in the pasta. Cook the pasta according to the number of minutes suggested on the package. When it's cooked, strain then rinse under the faucet to stop the cooking. Transfer to a bowl. Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil and mix so that the pasta will not stick together. Let it cool.
- In a large bowl, mix the cooled pasta, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, arugula and smoked salmon. Sprinkle some salt and squeeze some lemon juice. Adjust the taste. Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil.
- Serve cold. Goes well with white wine.
More pasta salad recipes
Creamy lemon-infused pasta salad recipe
Cold pasta salad with asparagus, feta, blueberries & basil recipe
Summer pasta salad with zucchini & mint recipe