Creamy white chocolate is mixed with crunchy pistachios and sweet dried apricots to create a fun new twist on chocolate bark.
We love the flavor of creamy white chocolate. Here, we decided to use white chocolate and create a chocolate bark using pistachios and dried apricots, resulting in a perfectly balanced sweet and crunchy treat. Since it's easily portable make a double batch and give it as a gift.
Apricot pistachio white chocolate bark recipe
Yields about 12 servings
- 1 large bar of white chocolate (chopped)
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios
- Line a medium-size baking sheet with wax paper. In a double boiler or in a microwave safe bowl melt the white chocolate.
- Once the white chocolate is completely melted, add in 1/2 of the pistachios and 1/2 of the apricots, mixing well. Pour the mixture out onto the pan lined with wax paper. Using a spatula spread the chocolate mixture to desired thickness. Add the remaining pistachios and apricots on top and chill for a couple of hours to harden.
- Remove from the refrigerator and break into pieces. Store in an airtight container or keep in the refrigerator.
More white chocolate recipes
White chocolate fudge
White chocolate confetti cookie pie
Pumpkin white chocolate chip cookies