Chicken Parmesan is a classic Italian dish. We took all that flavor and put it into fun and bite-size meatballs. You're going to love all the flavor these babies pack.
Chicken Parmesan meatballs
Yields about 20 meatballs
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Tomato sauce, warmed
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat, set aside.
- In a large bowl add ground chicken, beaten egg, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic, tomato paste, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Using your hands, mix together the mixture until it starts to hold together. Roll into 1-1/2 inch balls and lay out on your prepared pan.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes until fully cooked.
- Serve with warmed tomato sauce.
More meatball recipes
Spicy garlic baked meatball recipe
General Tso's meatball recipe
Baked turkey quinoa meatball recipe