This dish is the perfect combination of sweet and savory. We took perfectly cooked bacon and topped it with pancake batter and cooked till golden brown. Dip this delicious dish in some syrup and call it breakfast!
Bacon stuffed pancake dippers recipe
Yields 12 dippers
- 1 cup Bisquick mix
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 egg
- 6 strips extra-thick bacon
- 1 cup warmed maple syrup
- In a large mixing bowl, add Bisquick mix, milk and egg. Stir until smooth and set aside.
- Heat a flat griddle over medium heat. Add bacon and cook till slightly crispy. Remove from the griddle and cut in half.
- Wipe excess grease off the griddle and add bacon strips back to the griddle. Pour about 2 tablespoons batter over each half bacon strip and let cook till browned on the bottom, flip and let the other side brown.
- Continue until all dippers have been made.
- Serve with warmed maple syrup.
More pancake recipes
Red velvet pancake recipe
Oreo pancake recipe
St. Patrick's day pancake recipe