Layers Of Delicious Flavor
Almond Joy doesn't have to come in candy bar form. These super-fudgy brownies are topped with toasted coconut, crunchy almonds and a drizzle of melted chocolate.
Looking for a sweet brownie recipe that will make the whole family jump with joy? This simple recipe gives you the flavor of an Almond Joy bar but in an even more delicious brownie form.
Almond Joy brownie bars recipe
Yields 9 x 9-inch dish
- 1 box dark chocolate brownie mix
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate morsels
- 2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 7 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chopped or slivered almonds
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and line a 9 x 9-inch pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to box directions and place into prepared pan.
- Cook for about 18 minutes until the mixture is just starting to set but not fully cooked.
- Sprinkle chocolate morsels and shredded coconut on top of the brownies. Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over the chocolate and coconut. Top with almonds.
- Bake for about 25 minutes until the brownies are fully cooked and the coconut and almonds are golden brown.
- Let brownies fully cool before cutting.
More brownie recipes
Cake batter brownie recipe
Flourless almond coconut brownie recipe
Peanut butter Oreo stuffed brownie recipe