If your kids don't like vegetables, this dish is for them! Tons of vegetables are chopped into the meatloaf to make a healthy and vegetable-packed supper.
Meatloaf is the perfect cold-weather supper. It's filling, hearty and makes delicious leftovers. We took the deliciousness even further by packing it full of chopped vegetables. So healthy and so delicious!
Individual vegetable-packed meatloaves recipe
Yields 6 small meatloaves
- 1-1/2 pounds 80/20 ground beef
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup frozen corn
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 red bell pepper, small dice
- 1/2 small yellow onion, small dice
- 1 large carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1 small zucchini, shredded
- 1/2 cup medium-spice salsa (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients except the salsa. Using your hands, mix together.
- Divide the mixture into 6 miniature loaves and add to your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for about 35-40 minutes until the meatloaf is fully cooked throughout.
- Top with salsa and serve warm.
More meatloaf recipes
Southwest meatloaf recipe
Apple meatloaf with five-spice glaze recipe
Meatloaf cupcakes with mashed potato frosting recipe