Make It Better
No matter whom you're cooking for, this broccoli ranch pork loin is the perfect dish!
This pork loin, enhanced with the flavor of Hidden Valley Ranch, is easy enough for a weeknight dinner but fancy enough for a special occasion.
Broccoli ranch pork loin
- 1 cup broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix, divided
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin roast, trimmed of fat
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup seasoned, dry bread crumbs
Make it a meal
A dish this sophisticated should be served with sides that help it shine. Choose one of these hearty dinner salads to start the meal and serve your pork with a side of these simple scalloped potatoes.
More quick and easy meal ideas
Comfort food makeovers
Crock pot chicken recipes
4 Ways to serve green beans
Image credit: Courtesy of Hidden Valley