Sometimes you just need to change up things when it comes to your typical chicken finger supper. These crunchy little nuggets are coated in crushed pretzels and served with a spicy mustard dipping sauce. Say hello to flavor!
Pretzel crusted chicken with spicy mustard dipping sauce recipe
Yields 8 chicken fingers
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup pretzels
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast tenders
- 1/4 cup spicy Dijon mustard
- 1 or 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce (depending on your desired heat level)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with a Silpat or parchment paper.
- In a food processor, add pretzels and process until most of the pretzels have been pulverized. Add to a shallow dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk egg.
- Dip chicken tenders into the egg and then press into the crushed pretzels.
- Add to the prepared baking sheet and gently mist with olive oil.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until the chicken is fully cooked.
- While the chicken is cooking, prepare the mustard sauce by mixing together the Dijon mustard and Sriracha sauce.
More chicken recipes
Tex-Mex chicken salad recipe
Baked sweet and sour chicken recipe
Chicken cordon bleu pasta casserole recipe