Nothing is easier than cooking on the grill. Throw everything together in a foil packet and cook. Easy clean up and totally delicious.
Tex-Mex flavors all wrapped up in one simple grill packet. You're going to love how simple this dish is to put together, and the flavors are out of this world! Throw it together, wrap it up and put it on the grill.
Tex-Mex chicken grill packets recipe
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can RoTel diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast tenders
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup green salsa
- Turn on grill and heat to medium.
- Lay out 4 large pieces of foil and spread 1/4 cup refried beans in the middle of each piece of foil.
- In a bowl mix tomatoes, cumin and chili powder. Divide mixture equally between packets and spoon on top of refried beans.
- Lay two breast tenders on top of beans and tomatoes.
- Top chicken in the packets with equal amount cheese, corn and red onion.
- Fold up packets and make sure there are no open spaces.
- Lay onto the grill and cook for 15-20 minutes until the chicken is fully cooked and no longer pink.
- Take packets off the grill and serve with green salsa.
More chicken recipes
Tex-Mex chicken salad recipe
Baked sweet and sour chicken recipe
Chicken cordon bleu pasta casserole recipe