This is not your average grilled chicken. This chicken is full of cilantro and red pepper and packs a punch in the flavor department. Your whole family is going to love this dish and ask for it night after night.
Spicy cilantro chicken skewers recipe
- 12 boneless skinless chicken breast tenders
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro (you can leave the stems on)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (add more if you want more heat)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Add chicken breast tenders to a casserole dish, set aside.
- In a blender or food processor add olive oil, garlic, cilantro, red pepper flakes, kosher salt and pepper. Pulse ingredients a few time to break up and make a marinade.
- Pour marinade over chicken, cover, place in the refrigerator and let sit overnight.
- The next day, preheat the grill to medium heat and soak wooden skewers in water for at least 20 minutes.
- Add 2 marinated tenders per long wooden skewer (If you have short skewers than simply do one per skewer) and cook until no longer pink in the middle.
More chicken recipes
Tex-Mex chicken salad recipe
Pretzel-crusted chicken recipe
Baked sweet and sour chicken recipe