These french fries are taken to the extreme! Perfectly baked until crispy and then tossed with a little olive oil, tons of garlic, cilantro and just a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese. These are not your normal side dish fries. These babies are packed with flavor.
Baked garlic cilantro fries recipe
Yields 4 side dish size servings
- 6 medium-sized potatoes, skins washed and cut into french fry shape
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and prepare a rimmed baking sheet with a Silpat liner.
- Cut potatoes and add to a large bowl of cold water. Let potatoes soak while you prepare the topping.
- In a small bowl add 1 tablespoon olive oil, minced garlic and chopped cilantro. Toss to combine and set aside.
- Drain potatoes, dry the potatoes and add to the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until tender and crisp. Flip the potatoes once after 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add to a large bowl. Add garlic mixture and gently toss. Make sure the mixture coats all the fries.
- Sprinkle on Parmesan cheese and serve hot.
More potato recipes
Garlic lemon chicken bake recipe
Crispy Parmesan potatoes recipe
Loaded baked potato rounds recipe