Things Are Getting Chopped
This chopped salad is packed full of nutrition. Baby greens, chickpeas and avocados. What's not to love?
Salad doesn't have to be boring or just served as a side dish. This vegetable and nutrition packed salad is perfect for lunch or even a light dinner. The addition of grilled chicken and chickpeas really pump this dish full of protein and will keep you full for hours.
Chicken, chickpea and avocado chopped salad recipe
- 3 cups mixed baby greens
- 1/3 cup chopped grilled chicken
- 1/3 cup canned chickpeas, rinsed
- 1/2 avocado, pitted and cubed
- 1/4 cup diced bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Basil vinaigrette dressing
- On a large cutting board add mixed baby greens. Chop the lettuce so that all the lettuce is bite size. Add to a large bowl.
- Top with all ingredients and drizzle with vinaigrette or your personal favorite dressing.
More chicken recipes
Doritos-crusted chicken fingers recipe
Grilled bruschetta chicken kebabs recipe
Chicken and avocado enchiladas for two recipe