Washington apple cocktail
Apple, meet Crown Royal whiskey
Take some whiskey and dress it up with schnapps and cranberry juice. It's a fresh twist that's great at any time of the year.
Washington apple cocktail recipe
- 2 ounces Crown Royal Canadian whiskey
- 1/3 ounce DeKuyper Sour Apple Pucker schnapps
- 1/3 ounce cranberry juice
- Apple slice, optional for garnish
- Combine the whiskey and schnapps in a glass with ice.
- Add the cranberry juice and garnish with an apple slice.
More cocktail recipes
4 Low-calorie summer drink recipes
Watermelon and strawberry lemonade
Refreshing organic coconut mint cooler