Irish car bomb recipe
- 1/2 shot Irish whiskey
- 1/2 shot Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 pint Guinness stout beer
- 1 shot glass
- 1 beer glass
- Combine Irish whiskey and Baileys Irish Cream in a shot glass. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour the Guinness into a beer glass. To avoid excessive bubbling, try tilting the glass and pouring the beer down the side so that it slides smoothly into the glass.
- Drop the full shot glass into the beer and chug the contents. If you wait too long, the Baileys will curdle in the beer, so drink up!
More exciting drink recipes
X-rated cocktail recipes
Chocolate-covered strawberry shot glasses
Cocktails inspired by sexiest men alive